Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: As The Cyber World Turns......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey....I'm just wondering where my favorite post went about the girl that just had to have this cyber guy that was married and now she's pregnant? I was kinda hoping to follow that story and see if the evil twin did it or if it really was the cyber guy *G*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    icon24

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was that the heartbroken woman thread? SHe got preggoes? Ugh

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Sam, that be the one....I came back to see how all was going, last I knew she'd decided to let him go, but just found out that she was pregnant, yet she wasn't going to tell him she was carrying his child *hears really bad organ music playing in the background* *G*.....where did that post go, someone know? Anyone know? *L*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    ummmmmm!...ummmmmm! you see!
    ummmmm! *quilty look

    RED?..i loved your post as well...and i even said sumthin...ummmm! but ummmmm!
    cus it got me thinkin as well....
    *deep breath
    i..i..auh! oh!shit!...you guys i got introuble sorta and i ...i...well..
    Maybe this will start it again...or continue it....
    if whoever that was showes up again....
    but she did seem kinda fishy...ya know!!

    i'm sorry frown i got hastey..haystey..haysty..haystie..hasty(sp?)
    and i did sumthings without thinkin ..AGAIN!!

    i got to argue'n and did it, i'm sorry frown

    I hope she continues it, and i did like that post RED..s*

    peoples????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mel....I thought she be very fishy *L* I just wondered where it went to.....*L*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    again, i apologise frown
    i just went nuts out of anger n stuff..
    frown

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's either fishy, or real real sad

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL* I'm serious....*G* where'd that post go?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tsk Tsk Tsk....Red...I cant believe you didnt buy that story...Everything is true here in cyberland...They love you when they say they do...They're all goin to leave their wives/hubbies..and they are all gorgeous..How many times do I gotta tell ya woman...Its the truth and nothing but the truth..*G*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •